Audit & Assurance
In both challenging and favorable economic conditions, organizations strive to be smart, nimble, creative and forward thinking. PKF Hadiwinata provides deep technical knowledge and extensive industry experience to assist clients in addressing business issues that goes beyond providing traditional audit services.
Our audit is designed to give our clients:
- Fresh perspectives on opportunities to help enhance continuous improvement in financial processes, controls, risk management and corporate governance frameworks
- A clear and consistent focus on key issues across all worldwide and local operations
- No-surprises reporting which meets clients’ deadlines.
- A year-round, hands-on approach that aims to anticipate issues and provides practical support in resolving them on a timely basis, and making sure every engagement is strongly partner and director led.
- A strong relationship. Our involvement with you is not limited to when we will be doing the work. We will be in regular contact throughout the years to keep you up to date on current issues and recent developments.
- A high quality management letter, which will focus on providing constructive recommendation on matters identified from the audit, which are valuable to the improvement and efficiency of the client.
- Assigned team backed by the latest knowledge and technology.
The services that PKF Hadiwinata provide includes:
Financial statements audit
- Statutory audit
- Regulatory compliance & reporting
- IFRS reporting
Other assurance services
- Limited review on financial statements
- Audit upon procedures
Capital market services
- Reporting on financial track records in prospectus
- Reporting on pro forma, forecast and projections
- Comfort letters on prospectus disclosures with respect to IPO, bonds issuance and rights issue